1. Students should come to school in full uniform. along with their ID card.
2. The uniform must be neat, clean and well ironed
3. The shoes must be well polished.
4. Students must not colour or dye their hair and fancy hair cut not allowed (students not complying will be sent back home).
5. Students must not have long nails or paint their nails.
6. Children must not wear fancy bracelets or expensive watches, bangles or other accessories.
7. Girls must tie their hair neatly in two plaits with black clips/bands, with centre or side parting(No puff allowed).
8. Low waist pants not allowed nad skirts/tunic should be knee length.
9. Fancy belts and buckles not allowed.
The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others.